Advanced Coaching Skills
Building coaching relationships and a coaching practice
Advanced Coaching Skills Overview
The final Module 1C chapter in your Coach training journey is focused on learning the advanced skills required to establish a coaching relationship, frame coaching conversations and start your own coaching practice. In this module you will meet the competency levels across the seven core skills of Integral+® Coaching Pathway including Listening, Supporting, Questioning, Self-reflexive Questioning and State Induction.
At Module 1C, you will have moved through Module 1B and be on the next rung of personal vertical development. Your construction of self is at such a level that the majority of your interpersonal interactions are a choice. You understand that the construction of you is a direct response to your environment, and to some degree, you are capable of constructing your environment to suit the construction of you in the moment.
This is a difficult subject to broach on a vertical development program, so only the very highest-level Coaches make it to Module 1C.
Reaching this level is something to be proud of, (if pride were part of Module 1C’s construction of self), so the first principle is to recognise that reaching Module 1C is simply par for the course, and not a goal for personal gain. If you can see the point being made, then you are on your way to the most prestigious stage of coach development on the market! We look forward to seeing you there.
After successfully completing Modules 1A, 1B and 1C, you will gain a full accreditation as an Integral+® Coaching Pathway Coach and join a community of like-minded professionals unleashing the highest-level potential in others.
Download the Integral+® Coaching Pathway Brochure
Fill out the form and we’ll deliver the brochure to your inbox!
Key learnings from the program
- How to facilitate extraordinary results for your clients by knowing exactly what to do, how to do it, with whom, when, and why in the coaching context.
- Connect with and model other Coaches who are at the pinnacle of their profession. Fast-track your own business by hearing, questioning, and replicating the practices of the expert Coaches as you ask them about their marketing strategies, invaluable contacts, and business secrets.
- Grow and develop the core skills of Integral+® Coaching: Listening, Supporting, Questioning, and State induction
- Apply the most advanced cognitive behavioural coaching models in the field of Coaching, including the Axes of Change Model, Facilitation model and Matrix model.
- We solve the problem of how is the client’s habitual thinking style impacting their perception of and ability to solve their problem?
- Understand that the problem is not the problem: the problem is how the client constructs the problem, and how their construction of self is the limiting factor.
- Understand the business of Coaching, what’s required to attract clients, pricing, positioning yourself within the industry.
- Business models for marketing, how to price your coaching, and how to position and advertise yourself in the marketplace and more.
- How to build a highly successful coaching practice that reflects your values and professional ethics to make your life ambitions come true.
Developmental Coaching Mastery
Level 3 (optional)
Integration, Mentoring and Supervision
Ready to make the next step in your coaching career?
Book your place on our next Integral+® Coaching Module 1C intake today